Wellness is a Choice
Stress-less and Be Well with Self-Care
Sunday, October 7, 2018
Saturday, October 20, 2018
Our health care delivery system is symptom management only and is falling apart fast and in crisis mode. Medicine is undergoing an existential crisis today. Its core value proposition – to help and not hurt -- is failing to manifest. Patients are suffering. Doctors are suffering.
It is a well known fact that unmanaged stress and lack of good healthy foods can affect our quality of life
It is now well known that life style is the main contributor to our sickness or well-being.
Over 80% of dis-ease is life style mediated
We need to take responsibility for our health and not reley on our doctors to get us well or the broken Western modal of health care.
In this workshop Karen will have slides that will educate you on the effects of stress and lack of nutrients on your cells.
You will learn there is one dis-ease; cell malfunction; there are 2 causes cell starvation and cell toxicity.
There are 2 reasons; 1) for how we think and 2) what we eat effects our cells. In other words “Wellness is a Choice”
Did you know that stress can keep you from losing weight and the stress chemicals are toxic to our cells?
Did you realize that our bodies are made of of trillions of cells, the basic unit of life
Did you know your cells have a voltage and cellular electricity?
Did you know your cells turn food into energy?
Are you aware your mind & body has all it needs for healing and having healthy happy cells
Karen will discuss the gut and the gut/brain connection and what effects stress has on the gut.
She will teach you a simple technique to quiet the mind and relax your cells.
You will also be guided through a simple Chi Gong movement; you will learn how to self regulate your mind and body to open up all the inner pharmacy you need for healing.
You will learn
1) How chronic stress effects our energies physically & emotionally
2) Strategies and tools for transformation for cell health
3) What to eat for more energy, cell nourishment and well-being; Food is Medicine
4) How our gut is responsible for our well-being
5) How to create self- sound to nourish and energize our cells
6) How to move our energy around: Medical Chi Gong
7) How to use a tuning fork on your meridian points to release unwanted feelings and beliefs (via EFT) and any physical discomfort
8) How to use crystals to bring more light into our cells for optimal function and a good nights sleep
9) How to release tension and improve your health by opening up the reflexes on your feet with essential oils and finger walking (the feet are a microcosm to the mind/body); (there will be a selection of oils for you to choose from and you will learn this for your self)
In sum you will learn how to self manage any physical and emotional discomfort or lack of feeling well you may have and therapies to improve your well-being. You will understand that what you eat and how you think can make you sick or well
A 45 page E-manual (PDF) written by Karen to be read prior to class; hard copy $30.00 plus postage
Chart of the foot reflexes; handed out day of class
One OHM tuning fork handed out in class
An essential oil blend custom made by you
Registration in September. Please come back; limited to 10
Please know this does not replace Medical care. Just in compliment towards your health and wellness